Friday, August 9, 2013

Daniel Cake

This year for Melissa's Birthday I had a hard time coming up with a way to decorate a Cheese Cake (she is not a fan of cake ) in a fun way with something she loves.  So I kept thinking what does Melissa Love? What does Melissa Love?  The answer....
Daniel :) 



 
It took some effort to make, I started with a photo of Daniel from their wedding, cropped it, changed it to black and white, upped the contrast, and still wasn't feeling like it was just what I wanted so my fabulously talented brother James did his magic and got it perfect.   Then my also very talented hubby cut it out for me with an Exacto knife, I baked the cheesecake, frosted it, and sifted cocoa powder on top through the stencil. It took some effort but I think it was worth it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment